Saturday, December 3, 2011

5weeks 5days!

First of all, I know you all will be wander-lusting over out plastic ball covered Christmas Tree... and for that, I say 'You're Welcome'!!  Our tree is only decorated in the middle... no ornaments on the bottom 3 feet because someone keeps stealing stuff off of that part.  And no ornaments on the top foot or so, since I can't reach that high!
I'm trying to be really optimistic about this pregnancy, and not worry so much!  It's easier said than done!  I will have an ultrasound at 7 weeks, so I think that will help ease my mind!

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along?  5weeks, 5 days

Size of baby:  Sesame seed

Total weight gain/loss:  None, that I know of

Symptoms:  occasional mammary soreness, a little more emotional...( I'm dying to feel more symptoms!!)

Maternity clothes?  No way!  But I still have a bit of Jaden's baby pooch, so I'm thankful to have the pregnancy excuse for it again!

Stretch marks?  No Way!  I'm not going to start getting any with this pregnancy!

Sleep?  Awesome!  I love sleeping!  I don't think I've started snoring with this one yet!

Best Moment This Week:  Just making it through with no spotting...like I had with Jaden

Miss anything?  Nope

Movement:  No

Cravings?  Not yet!

Gender?  Will be a surprise at delivery!  I think it's a girl!

What I'm looking forward to:  The 12 week mark, and my 7 week ultrasound!

1 comment:

  1. Love that little Charlotte pooch! Your tree looks cute too!

    ReplyDelete