~Yesterday we were ready to leave for church. I said to Jaden "Come on, let's go"... he says to me as he plays with his cars "I stay home"....well at least he knows what he wants! He stayed with us in church and as the sermon was ending I asked him if he wanted to go in the hallway to run around. He quickly said "yes"...he picked up his 'special car bag'...and looked up at Jacob and said "I ready, Daddy". How funny is this little guy!
~We always ask him to say please. He will not say the word 'please', but he will sign 'please'. Last night he kept telling us "Say please". Of course, he will not say 'please'...but he will tell us to 'say please'!
~Jaden was pretending to be a monkey the other day, so I asked him what a monkey eats....he said "dinnurrr"...Of course! How silly of me!
~Jaden always talks to the dogs and the cat in a high pitched voice. He likes to show them things, and he loves to ask Perkins questions. It's hilarious!
.....here's a random thought from me...I was thinking the other day that living with an almost 2 year old is like living with someone who is extremely bipolar! Extremely!
.....and....our house is on the market now! We are officially moving! Yay...now we just have to get some people to actually look at the house so they will buy it...fast!!!
Haha!! Jaden, you are a hilarious little guy!! Too funny about being bipolar! It's funny because it's true!! :)
ReplyDelete