Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Say it ain't so...

Preschool!!  We visited Jaden's preschool today before it starts to meet the teacher... take a look around.  He did so great!  He got to pick out his own symbol.  He picked a yellow airplane. 
He was so excited!  The yellow airplane symbol is how he will recognize what is his at school (his seat/coat hook/papers/teddybear). 
Stamping yellow airplanes! 
 
At the end of the visit, his teacher gave him this special gift.  It was an apple with a tag on it that said Jaden.  She gave him the apple because God made the apple and Jaden is special to God, and Mrs. B made the tag and he's special to Mrs. B!  How cute is that?  I was so impressed.  I hope he's as excited as I am.  I think this will be a great fit for him and hopefully he'll learn some amazing things! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Aww! That's so adorable! I hope he has a great time there! Now to get ready for school! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He defintley looks excited! Mrs. B sounds so, so sweet. I bet he will have a super great year!

    ReplyDelete