Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ohhhhhhhhiiiiiioooooo

As many of you 3 know, we recently road-tripped it to Ohio for a very special birthday party.  It was a 6 hour drive there and back... I was certainly more than a little nervous about keeping the children entertained for that amount of time.  It wasn't quite as nightmare-ish as I had envisioned.  I am still quite certain we won't road-trip again for a little bit.   Here is a photo-recap!
van's loaded...let's hit the road!


Great- Grama and Charlotte

Great Grama and Jaden...Jaden-style


fellowshipping


more fellowshipping 

Tractor riding at Aunt Leslie's



Poppin and some ladiessssss

Jacob acquainting Uncle Guy with the concept of 'no more paccies'.  A very educational read for any age.




'Williards'

more Williards

and even more Williards

Hollah, Williards!

sister-wives

can't stop doing this at the weirdest times....gross, mom and dad!


cake!
 

Family-ish...minus some members!

I dunno...I think it was a great time!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well that sounds like a rainbow and unicorn experience! Wow! 90 sure is big! Maybe she'll live to be 100!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was certainly a memorable occasion!! Love the photo recap . . . anyone for cake??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of cake that is a killer decorating job - for this I die! These are great photos to remember your first road trip. I love the picture of Charlotte holding your grandma's hands - so sweet, and your grandma doing the Jaden is hilarious. Your grandma looks like such a sweet lady! 90 is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Road trip, 90th birthday, cute kids and a sweet grandma. Can't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete