Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hunka..hunka...

Huge cat!  It's amazing how much you can miss a kitty.  After Perkins died, Jaden and I grieved hard.  Ughh..man.  It's just so hard to say goodbye when it is so final.  Thankfully, we decided to open up our home and hearts to another cat that didn't have a family.  We went out on Saturday to scope out our options.  We went to a couple of places.  This big guy was the first guy we saw at our second location.  He is huge..I'd say he weighs at least 16 lbs.  He is solid.  The best part of him is his demeanor.   He is super loving and low key.  It seems like he puts up with anything.  We pulled on him...the kids messed with him..poked him..etc.  we have yet to get a rise out of him! We named him Enzo. ..jaden pronounces it 'rocket'.  So we're working on that!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Enzo, you hunka, hunka burning love! He sure is a handsome fella! I can't wait to snuggle on him in person.

    ReplyDelete