If your answer to that question was yes.... you are going to love these gems!
That's my BFF/SIL Sarah sporting a lovely multi-colored track jacket whilst sitting a-top a plastic cushioned chair!
That's me! Sporting two beautiful 80's old lady style shirts....one is a button up...one is a knit vest! I am sitting atop a green lounger someone surely peed in!You're Welcome!
I showed my dear hubby this picture, and asked him if he saw me on the street would he ask me for my number? And he said that he would rather not answer that. I told him that if he tried to avoid me that I would just run to him because after all, that's what track jackets are for.
ReplyDeleteWhat if you 'texted' it to him with some sweet words of love!??
ReplyDeleteWell, he does love technology, so I think you are on to something. I'll try that for the next round.
ReplyDelete