Monday, December 19, 2011

2...6...9...

This one's all about my little Jaden boy!
~2....6...9.... is how he counts nowadays.  He loves counting...mostly when he's about to run/jump.  I love how he counts!  I think 6 is his favorite number now since Mickey Mouse counts to 6 in the one Mickey Mouse movie that we have!
~He also loves to answer questions now with "Yeah", "Yes", or "No".  It's so funny to ask him questions and see what his answer is.  I love it when he says so certainly "Yes".  Cutest thing EVER!!!
~He also will call himself Jaden boy after he plays with Lilly.   Yesterday he just kept repeating "Jadenboy"...and then he would say "Lilly, Jadenboy"
~He just started playing 'restaurant' tonight with Jacob.  He doesn't have a play kitchen... so he was 'cooking' in his Little Tykes tool bench.  He would look through the little window at Jacob and hand him invisible food.  Jacob would ask Jaden for a certain food item, and Jaden would say "Yes"...or "No"....unfortunately his restaurant was out of a lot of food...so usually the answer was no.  That was hilarous!
~I love sitting with him at the breakfast table in the mornings.  He will go over things that happened the previous day.  He is so funny... it's amazing what little things stick out to him.  I can't wait to see how these little conversations change in the next few months.  He is getting sooooo big!
~Jaden loves to name colors.  We ask him what color something is.  Sometimes he gets it right, sometimes he gets it wrong.  But no matter if he's right or wrong, he says the color with such certainty.  His favorite colors to name seem to be blue "boo" and green "geen".

I love being his mommy.  He is the most amazing little boy in the whole world.  He's truly a ray of sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. I love playing restaurant too!! It's amazing to see his imagination growing! He is very confident in what he tells you too. You would almost believe him when he says that a red ball is "geen"

    ReplyDelete